1. General Provisions
The Company is the administrator and processor of the customers' personal data who provide it when ordering goods and services, joining the loyalty program or when subscribing to the newsletter and users of the www.mobilesoft.eu website. The Company may use other processors listed below to process personal data.
2. What data will be processed
The Company processes data obtained from the use of the website and through cookies. For better advertising campaigns targeting and website improvement, the Company uses information about the user's browsed pages or links which they viewed and other website activity, such as filling out order and contact forms. These data are collected automatically through the Company's tools and those of the data processors listed below. If cookies are enabled on your device, the data is also collected through these files.
The company mainly processes the data you provide when you create and use a user account, create an order, register for loyalty program or when you subscribe to the newsletter. Some personal information is necessary for registration (name and e-mail address) and is used for basic user identification or customer login to the account. Information that the Company processes when registering for a newsletter or creating a user account can be as follows:
- Name and surname or company name
- Telephone number
- Delivery address
- Company identification data
- Payment information
- Access information to servers, email and the website
- Eventually other necessary information for the execution of the contractual relationship
3. Purposes it will be used for
The Company always processes personal data solely for the purposes for which it was collected, based on a legitimate interest, legal obligation or granted consent. We process personal data for various purposes, especially for:
- fulfillment and execution of concluded contracts and orders,
- compliance with statutory accounting, taxation or other applicable laws and regulations as required by any lawsuit or government agency.
- communication with customers, including sending information about current services and products, updating business conditions and for marketing and promotional purposes,
- sending a response to a question from website users,
- dealing with a specific job offer,
- website traffic analytics to improve services and offerings,
- marketing addressing via electronic contact
- for transaction processing and fraud detection,
- targeting potential customers with online advertising. For better advertising targeting and optimizing websites, the Company uses information about user activity on the website. This information also includes data obtained through cookies.
- Push notification. If this feature is enabled on your device, the Company can send you push notifications directly in the website interface. These notifications are displayed on the basis of your consent for displaying the appropriate notice in the website interface.
4. Processors who have access to the data
Personal data are processed primarily by the Company and its employees who are bound by confidentiality and also by the Company's suppliers if it is processed in connection with the fulfillment and execution of concluded contracts and orders (eg. transport companies).
The company can also use so-called processors for personal data processing. These entities may only process personal data for the purposes and in a manner determined by the Company and cannot be expanded without further consent. We only provide processors with the data they need to provide their services. The Company processors are:
- Google LLC (tools for web analytics and online marketing);
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. (tools for online marketing);
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (tools for online marketing);
In justified cases, the Company may also pass on personal data to other entities (processors).
Personal data may be transferred to the following processors:
- processors who process personal data as directed by the Company in the areas of public contact, electronic data management or bookkeeping management,
- public authorities and other entities if required by the applicable legislation;
- other entities in the event of an unforeseen event in which the provision of data is necessary for the protection of life, health, property or other public interest or when necessary to protect our rights, property or security.
5. The period for which personal data will be retained
Personal data for the purposes referred to in section 3 shall be processed to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes and for the time necessary to achieve them or after a period directly determined by law. The personal data are then deleted or anonymized.
After this period, personal data may be stored only for the purposes of the State Statistical Service, for scientific purposes and for archive purposes.
The fundamental periods for the processing of personal data are specified below.
- The company processes the personal data of registered customers until their registration is cancelled. Customer contact information is processed for the entire duration of the business relationship or until the customer updates the data.
- Regarding the services customers, the Company is entitled to process their basic personal, identification, contact, service and data of their communication with the Company for 10 years from the date of termination of the last contract.
- In case of purchase of goods from the Company, the Company is entitled to process the basic personal, identification and contact information of the customer, goods information and data from communication between the customer and the Company for 5 years from the date of expiry of the goods warranty period for the goods.
- Invoices issued by the Company are archived for a period of 10 years from their issue date in accordance with Section 35 of Act No. 235/2004 Coll., On Value Added Tax. Due to the need to prove a legal reason for issuing invoices, contracts are also archived for a period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
- Data obtained for marketing purposes are processed for the entire duration of the consent, including the time when the user allows storage by setting cookies on the website or in the browser. Processing may continue even after withdrawal of consent at most until cookies expiration date.
- Sales and marketing inquiries via electronic contact are sent until consent withdrawal or until unsubscribing from the newsletter.
6. Consent widrawal
Customers can opt out of any marketing and business communications at any time by:
- clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of each commercial message;
- a dedicated website;
- by sending a request to this address
Advertisement targeting (Cookies) can be disabled by setting a change directly in your browser . Some parts of the website may not work correctly in case of disabled cookies.
7. Data processing and storage
Personal data will be processed and stored:
- automatically through computing hardware and software,
- in written form
8. Data subjects' rights
The data subject shall have the following rights if he is an identifiable natural or legal person and proves his identity:
Right to access to personal data
Pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right of access to personal data, which includes the right to obtain following from the Company:
- Confirmation whether the personal data is processed
- information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, planned periods of processing, the existence of the right to require the administrator to correct or delete personal data relating to the data subject or to limit their processing or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about any available information on the source of personal data, if not obtained from the data subject, the fact that automated decision-making is performed (including profiling) for appropriate guarantees on the transfer of data outside the EU,
- provided that the rights and freedoms of others and a copy of personal data are not adversely affected.
In the event of a repeated request, the Company shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for a copy of the personal data.
Right to correct inaccurate data
Pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, you have the right to correct inaccurate personal data processed by the Company. You also have an obligation to notify your changes of personal data and prove that such a change occurred. At the same time, you are obliged to cooperate with the Company if it is found that your personal data they process is not accurate. We will carry out the correction without undue delay, but always with regard to the given technical possibilities.
Right to erasure
Pursuant to to Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to delete personal data relating to you unless the Company can demonstrate justified reasons for processing these personal data. The Studio has mechanisms in place to ensure automatic anonymization or deletion of personal data when it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was processed.
Right to restriction of processing
Pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right, until the complaint is resolved, to restrict processing if he disclaims the accuracy of personal data, reasons for processing or if he objects to their processing in writing to the Company's registered office.
Right to be notified of correction, erasure or restriction of processing
Pursuant to Article 19 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to be notified by the Company in the event of correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data. If personal data is corrected or deleted, the Company will inform individual recipients, unless this proves impossible or or it requires a disproportionate effort.
Right to personal data portability
Pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, you are entitled to the portability of data concerning you that you have provided to us (as an administrator) in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to ask us to transfer this data to another administrator.
In the event that the performation of this right could adversely affect the rights and freedoms of third parties, your request cannot be accepted.
Right to object to the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the Studio. If the Company does not prove that there is a valid legitimate reason for processing that outweighs the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, Studio will terminate the processing upon objection without undue delay.
Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
If you give the Company permission to process personal data, it can be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal must be made explicitly in a clear and specific manner of will, either in writing to the Company's registered office or via firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Automated individual decision making including profiling
The data subject shall have the right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects or be significantly affected by it. The company states that it does not make automated decision-making without the impact of human judgment with legal effects for data subjects.
Right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection
You have the right to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00, Praha 7. Office website: www.uoou.cz.
The Company undertakes to protect personal information and other information about its customers and users of their services. In order to do this, it uses a number of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The measures it uses are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of misuse of personal data. The security of personal data is regularly tested by the Company and the protection is constantly improved. Keep in mind, however, that 100% confidence on the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
All personal data in electronic form shall be stored in databases and systems which are accessible only to persons who need to immediately handle personal data for the purposes specified in these rules and only to neccessary extent.
Your personal information is managed by company mobilesoft, s.r.o., Technology Centre Hradec Králové, Piletická 486/19 – Letiště, 503 41 Hradec Králové.