We are looking for someone who
- knows that Java is not just an island and API an abbreviation for the American Petroleum Institute, simply someone who has a clue of what this or that software development term means.
- will be dedicated to our applications keeping an eye on the entire development process.
- is communicative, able to achieve agreement with the customer, pass the idea on to programmers and, finally, test the results.
- is interested in the world of mobile applications, keen to learn more about the latest trends and innovations
We will appreciate your:
- experience regarding project management
- experience with Jira (by Attlasian)
- programming skills and knowledge
- IT background
- getting new experience and constantly moving forward – we focus on mobile applications only, without further distractions
- possibility to have influence – we are no big corporate and if we want to make a change, we have the strength and possibility to do so
- all equipment you need to do your job (Mac, phones and other testing devices)
- fair treatment towards you and our customers – we do not overvalue projects nor make stuff up, customers pay only for work that actually gets done
- above-average pay